The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a significant piece of European legislation which is effective from the 25th May 2018. It builds on existing data protection laws, strengthening the rights that EU individuals have over their personal data, and creating a single data protection approach across Europe.
How Treacle Art Complies with Data Protection?
Our GDPR policy has been updated 2021 to cover and assure you we are taking the best care of your data. We regularly review General Data Protection Regulation (and updating where necessary) all our internal processes, procedures, data systems and documentation to ensure that we fully comply with the GDPR.
- Data is gathered lawfully, ethically and securely
- Data is processed fairly and lawfully
- Data is processed only for specified and lawful purposes
- Processed data is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Processed data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Data is not kept longer than necessary
- Data is processed in accordance with an individual’s consent and rights
- Data is kept secure